08/10/2013

One automn leave, so many visits!

Yesterday, I had to go to the hospital to have my dressing changed. "Why did you not change it for a whole week?" I was told not to do it home, last time. Both, let me frustrated.

Happy, I took my small camera with me, and at the entrance of the Hospital Yard took some pictures I really like. Fall, from far and from near. Once I uploaded them to Flickr, I could not stop myself, looking again "how many have looked yesterday at my pictures?"

Good surprise, that made my day even more, but it is still a mystery to me. I do see my live audience, even know many following my blogs, but who can be and from where, coming to see: more then nine thousand in a single day?
Should I believe in this?

5000 - 9000 in a single day? 5 million "views" in the last 9 years ?

I do know, they come from all over the world, and that pictures are more international and speak to different cultures. You do not have to speak a language to be touched or interested in a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment