06/03/2012

Future bookings, Julie Kertesz

Julie Kertesz winner of "Silver Comedy Best Newcomer 2012"

Here are a few bookings for my future gigs to which all of you are invited:

9 March,   T Bird Comedy Bin, N42DX
12 March, Beluchi Bar heat, Greenwich
20 March, Lion's Den, Comedy car crash W1D 7EP
27 March, Touching Cloth, the dead comedian socs,
28 March, Alchemist Bar
9 April,   Parachute Productions, 207 Upper street
25 April, Pear Shaped at Fitzwan Tavern W1T Z2Y
27 April, Hope and Anchor, North London

All are new venues for me, new comedy clubs to test out.

I will return to the Cavendish Arms, where I am invited, and also to the Laughing Horse's different venues, and Jester Jester, Standup & Deliver at Canterbury, after I finished exploring "new horizons".

No comments:

Post a Comment