05/03/2013

Thursday gigging : I did listen to Ivor!


‘I Should Have Listened to Ivor Dembina’

Resident Hampstead host Ivor Dembina, showcases some of the new talent to emerge from his comedy drop-in sessions.
This week with: Julie Kertesz - Al Cowie - Maxine Jones -
Ben Clover - Danny Hurst - Chris Douce
plus
The Orchestra of Andy Zapp
begins at 8 30 and all of us for 7 to 10 minutes
This weekend was great already with When the war caught up with me Saturday at Jewish Book Week and the yesterday, seven from our Toastmasters Area 59 out on stage with Road Block at Canal Café Theatre for Spark London.

I created and told a new story and remembered others that I have yet to tell will finish

Thursday gigging again.

HAMPSTEAD COMEDY CLUB

The Pembroke Castle, 150 Gloucester Avenue, Primrose Hill, London NW1 8JA


(2 minutes walk from Chalk Farm tube), Chalk Farm Buses 168 and 31
Enquiries 07722 832635

No comments:

Post a Comment