01/06/2010

Podcast ; The news from the Lake Wobegon

news from lake wobegon
Garrison Kellor

It was last year that my daughter made me listen the first time to Garrison Keller, she has some of his tapes, and I was delighted by it, and wanted to find it again, listen to him speaking, telling his stories.

From story to story on the web, this morning I found his YouTube link then podcasts. I like more his podcasts then the one when we can actually see him. Here I collected some of them for you to choose, to look or listen, then find your own or think about what does make his story and storytelling's charm.













Aug. 23, 2008/ the news from lake wobegon
Sept. 6. 2008 and so on, he begun longtime ago and still continues and one can find free podcasts but even buy some of his casettes or cd collections from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment