16/08/2012

Souvenirs of Edinbourg Fringe

The Scott and me
And do you think, he danced with me?

In all case those who took the image told me: "you make so funny Faces!"
I answered without even thinking: "normal, I am a comedian!"
I was later so surprised by my instant answer: I have never thought of myself comedian before!

Not only I told 5 different True Tales of my life with Spark London storytelling event organized with Grant's (and even made audience there laugh with them), but also gigged in Edinburgh the last day at Funny's Funny.

AugustFunny's Funny, at The Free Systers, 339 Cowgate, EH1 1JS Standup Comedy all-female.  Only 8 minutes walk from the former. At 7 30 for Comedy gig. 
 
 

Till 9th August 5 30 each day a new true story at Riddle's Court with Grant's True Tales and great storytellers from Spark London

No comments:

Post a Comment