19/02/2012

There are many ways to look. Reflections.

There are so many view of a thing or a situation!

Which is true?

Sometimes, we do not know. But it is good to look farther, to explore.

Sometimes, in our mind, the deformed reflection becomes the true one, and we do not even see the reality. Or, do not wish, or cannot acknowledge it.

I am also photographer, avid passionate even if not pro. Yesterday, I made  a set with my pictures showing some kind of reflection.
Look at some of them, reflect on them. See if it relates to you of something about how we communicate.

On a mirror. As the one above. On a glass. This is a picture taken from the back window of a car, showing reflections of a building who also shows reflections in its own windows.
Reflexion on the car 8
On water. Daytime. Depending on the sun's position.
Concarneau-104

Or in Paris near St Martin canal, reflection of the colourful art shops.
Strolling along canal St Martin, Paris

Night time, on Thames.
Lights & reflections in London-13

Even in a puddle, here from the London's National Gallery after rain.
National Museum (7)

On a shiny surface.Here, a tiny one, a door knob near the French Parliament. .
Poignée reflexion Me
I was so surprised to see there were more then 700!  different ones on my flickr set!

Each time, there is something more to it, we begun to see something else, too. And also dream and imagine. "What if I entered suddenly in a doorknob?" What if there was more under the National Gallery then what meets the eye? What new angle will reveal yet something new fascinating?

I did know I was fascinated by people, I did not realise, I was also with reflections. And now, that I have my lost bag back, I see what happened differently. Now, I can see some of the funny side of it too.

There are always more ways to see something!

No comments:

Post a Comment