09/12/2014

The nature is always there for us

Sunrise, with a true story of this morning 11 pictures from this morning with a true story


The sky is always there for us! 

10 minutes before 8 am, in London.

This morning, I walked up my legs hurting and had to take, again, my two crutches to go to the kitchen. Six month already passed since I fractured a leg, three month since I strained the other leg knee, and I already believed I can walk with nothing!

I am 80, true. But will I always walk only with crutches from now on? Is my life finished? My father died, at 80. I have still so much intern energy!

I put the water to boil, make myself a coffee, then looked out of the window. Almost eight and the sun still rising, in December, the sunrise arrives late. Summertime, I catch it often around five.

What a beautiful sunrise!

I have to take it, show it, remember. There is always a joy, even when I remain home.

Fast, before the sun is all up! I went to my room without crutches, fast and took my camera. Do  not even remember how I come back, went nearer the kitchen window to take these pictures. A few as it was then with zoom to show better the clouds reddened by the rising sun.

Suddenly my eyes fall on the top of the garages visible from that window. All white, frozen. Well, not a weather for me to go out yet. At least, not in the morning. But after noon, it will be dry again and no more slippery.

Yes, I will go out, walk to the bus instead of taking a taxi to the hospital appointment.

There is always the sky & another sunrise or sundown for us!

I remembered suddenly another day, when I was very down, half lifetime ago.

Coming home from market, suddenly seeing the beautiful clouds coloured by the sun going down. They gave me back my courage that there is still something in life for me.

Please, take this 12 images and most importantly, remember: the sky, clouds and the nature are always there for us, even the times when we feel all else failed. The sky is always there for us.          

No comments:

Post a Comment