10/02/2020

Mistaken Identity 'The possibilities are endless' video by Spark London

Here is the Mistaken identity tale filmed from a lateral point of view by Spark London when I performed.

in the iframe so - even an ipad could see it.

AND somehow it is different when one listen to it,
I think we could learn from each kind when we relisten or relook
- and not only the evident English mistakes I made during the telling -

My body language, facial expression and even voice variety got better
but I have still far to go! And I do not rush out (most of the time) after a performance.

I am most pleased that this serious message got well across and so much laugher too: it did decide me to learn about "how to make laugh with intention" not only by chance. At 2'7 the audience begun to laugh when I stripped, took out my tee-shirt, and they never stopped.

https://app.box.com/shared/m4vj8sftdd
Sound track of the story I told at Canal Café Theatre

No comments:

Post a Comment