10/06/2015

Fill the well, refresh the soul

Monday in Riga, first photos in an album on flickr.

In Artist's Way, Judith Cameron says, we have to do "morning pages" to take out whatever is heavy to us and also get new inspiration by doing weekly "fill the well" diverse outings and discoveries.

I am not travelling week by week, but once or twice a year, I like to go out for a week and discover a new country, city, place.

This week, I am in Riga. With my stick, yes, need it in the centre's "only walking" cobblestones, alone - not alone, with my camera. And now, even my iPhone camera.

Lots to discover, lots to absorb, new inspiration to find.

Whatever creation we do, from time to time, getting new horizons, seeing new places, colours, people, we need to refill!

No comments:

Post a Comment