17/11/2014

A Toastmasters Podcasts on public speaking from Helsinki


Oscar Santolalla, from Peru, now living in Finland. 

"I joined Toastmasters in 2011.

I've been listening to podcasts a lot for the past years, in several topics including: economics, Product Management, entrepreneurship, comedy, football, and others. audiobooks. 

Summer 2014 I started with the idea of creating my own podcast. One day I made the decision to do it, and two months later I was launching (first the 17th October). 

I chose public speaking as my topic, and I decided that I would interview experienced people who would be willing to share their experience and ideas. 

I wish to connect public speakers with people who are learning, so everybody can shine. Its time to shine."

Oscar contacted me first through Facebook, then interviewed me first through email, then through Skype. 

His interviews of around 20 minutes are very interesting.

Links to episodes (until now):






1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the article, Julie. It was an honour to interview you.

    ReplyDelete